Accountants & Business Consultants
Treating Clients as Friends for Over 30 Years
2021 KICK-OFF LETTER & WORKSHEET
ANNUAL CLIENT LETTER AND WORKSHEET WILL BE MAILED ON JANUARY 10TH TO THE ADDRESS ON FILE. THESE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON-LINE
CLICK HERE => 2021 KICK-OFF LETTER & WORKSHEET
Click here to BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Don't wait to receive all of your documents.
We can complete our appointment while you wait for other documents to be received.
CLIENT LETTER & WORKSHEET - TAX YEAR 2021
Select desired link below:
Client Letter and Client Information Worksheet (PDF)
Client Information Worksheet (Excel)
INCOME TAX FILING DEADLINES:
(subject to change):
Federal Government filing deadlines as follows:
- Personal, Sole Proprietors and Single Member LLC's - April 15
Extension Expires - October 15
- Partnerships, Multiple Member LLC's & S-Corporations - March 15
Extension expires September 15
- C Corporation - April 15
Extension expires October 15
- Non-Profit - May 15
Extension expires November 15
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting - May 17
Extension expires October 15
Our Policy for Completing Personal Income Tax Returns:
We will complete all personal income tax returns by the April 15th deadline IF our interview is completed by March 1 and all relevant documents and information have been received. For all other appointments, we will make all possible efforts to complete your tax returns as promptly as possible.
When a tax return cannot be completed by April 15th, the IRS and states allow an extension of time to file tax returns.
WE WILL FILE FEDERAL AND STATE EXTENSIONS AT NO CHARGE AS A COURTESY FOR CURRENT CLIENTS WHEN OUR MEETING OR TAX RETURN CANNOT BE COMPLETED BY THE FILING DEADLINE.
However, note that extensions ONLY protect you from a Late Filing Penalty, but not from the Tax Underpayment Penalty or Interest if you owe taxes. Taxes are due in the quarter when related income is earned - - generally, 4/15, 6/15, 9/15 and 1/15. Any payment not made during the regularly scheduled quarter should be made by 4/15 with the extension.
Please send all E-MAIL messages to: Taxaccserv@BRISAFinancial.com
Based on strict IRS data encryption rules to protect your information and identity, DO NOT SEND DOCUMENTS VIA E-MAIL. Please ensure to use our Secure Server to send any tax documents (see link below) or fax or USPS mail.
- SECURE AND EASY WAY TO SEND TAX DOCUMENTS & IMPROVED DATA PROTECTION VIA OUR SECURE SERVER:
Go to "Send Forms Securely" tab on left or click below:
P.O. BOX 8
PERRINEVILLE, N.J. 08535
Types of ClientsTypes of Clients
BRISA Financial Services Company Overview
Since 1990, we’ve provided personalized professional accounting, tax preparation, business consulting and start-up services to:
-Individuals and their Families
-Businesses - Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships and Estates.
We started as a small firm dedicated to tailoring a personalized approach for each client and have never forgotten what has kept us in business and growing for 31 consecutive years:
First, and Foremost a Personalized Core Approach:
No cookie-cutter, impersonal services here…
1. Firstly, we take the view that we are your trusted partners, friends and
2. Our information finding session/ interview is personal, friendly and exhaustive while respecting your privacy.
3. We spend the time to get to know all the particulars of your situation and guide you through the process in a friendly and constructive manner.
4. We put ourselves in your shoes and work with you through the thought process to bring out ideas, and customize an optimal strategy for your particular situation.
5. We prepare your work with the same care and diligence as if it were our own.
We have in-depth knowledge and expertise in a wide spectrum of industries and professions covering Artists to Zookeepers. Since we work through referrals only, our focus is on doing our personal best for each and every client, every time. We never take clients for granted or short-cuts that compromise the quality of our work ~ the ultimate goal is to look out for your interest and establish long-lasting relationships.
We utilize over 35 years of diversified professional and real-life experiences to focus on what's important to you.
1. Tax Preparation and Statutory Filings (Personal & Business)
2. Electronic Filing (Federal & All States)
3. Business Formation & Incorporations